When you use our website, we may collect personal identification information in a variety of ways such as when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form we make available on our site.
Gregory THEMES is brand of online shop located on https://gregorythemes.com/ and is owned and managed by Greventan s.r.o. (LTD), Registered address Kuzmányho 5, 974 01 Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, Company registration number: 51 417 065, Registered in Slovakia at Business Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section: Sro (LTD), Insert No.: 33622/S, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We declare that we, as the administrator of your personal data, fulfill all statutory obligations required by applicable law, in particular the Privacy Act and the GDPR, and that we will process your personal data only for a valid legal reason, especially the legitimate interest, the performance of the contract, obligation or consent, we fulfill the information obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the processing of your personal data and we will allow you and we will support you in the exercise and fulfillment of your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we use collected informations
We process your personal information for following purposes:
- to provide you with our services and products,
- to process orders and payments,
- to improve our services and products and their performance including creating new ones,
- to provide and improve our websites,
- to respond to your questions or to contact you by e-mail to process or fulfill your requirements, to provide you with customer service, updates and other information relevant to our services as well,
- to conduct surveys,
- to promote our services and products and for marketing purposes,
- to exercise and defend our legal rights and to comply with all legal or regulatory obligations under applicable law.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Legal Bases for processing presonal informations
We process your personal information based on one or more following legal bases:
- performance of any contract entered into between you and us and obligations thereof or taking steps prior to entering into such contract,
- compliance with a legal obligation,
- we have legitimate interest in carrying out the processing of your personal information for the purpose of developing our business, marketing, providing and improving our sites and services, fulfilling our regulatory obligations, contacting you subject to applicable law, exercising and defending our legal rights, ensuring our physical and electronic security and protecting our property (all to the extent that our legitimate interests are not in particular cases overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms),
- your prior consent.
You have following rights concerning your personal information:
The right to not provide your personal information to us. However please note that without your personal information we may not be able to provide to you in satisfactory manner or at all some features of our website, requested information and some of our services.
The right of access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
The right to request erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
Where we process your personal information on basis of your consent the right to withdraw such consent any time. Please note that such withdrawal does not affect of the lawfulness of any processing of your personal information performed prior the date we receive such withdrawal and does not prevent us from processing your personal information based on another applicable legal basis, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our right according the applicable law and meeting our legal obligations.
Where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest the right to object to our processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission, unless this is necessary to process your order, to meet your request, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and improve our services and products or where we are required to do so by law. We reserve the right to use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys:
- Google Analytics to provide us analytics. (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/)
- MailChimp to deliver our newsletter. (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
- PayPal to implement payment processes (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Changes